Week 7 Blog!

 Hello, this week, I continued to work on my project background with the help of Clare and her input and ideas for the project. We are halfway through the semester, and I am shocked by how fast this semester is going. I want to focus more on my project since cybersecurity is a rapidly growing concept and revisit my Java class ( I took this accelerated course last summer and was getting full-time hours at work), so I learned it differently than I wanted. Still, with people getting vacation time in my department, I am forced to work full-time hours, which takes an incredible amount of time off my current classes. So I am forced to postpone things thanks to that, but I hope to make time for those things soon. Hope everyone has a fantastic spring break!







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 2 Blog

Week 1 blog

Week 11 post