Week 6 Blog!

 


Hello everyone, 
I barely started feeling better yesterday, so I have been catching up on all the homework I need. While I was sick, I checked my canvas, and according to me, I did not have any major assignments due this week, but this morning, after my class, I checked, and I have a whole chapter due on Sunday for my Networking class. So, most of my day today was spent reviewing that chapter. Hopefully, I will have enough time to complete it before the end of the week since they have been scheduling me full-time hours at work. I decided to give my networking class a break, and I will barely start working on the project background due next week. During the days that I was sick, I did manage to find all ten needed sources, so that is one less thing to worry about. I will be working between my networking class and the background project the following days, and next week, I'll let you guys know how it went. Take care!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 2 Blog

Week 1 blog

Week 12 post