Week 13 Blog!

 



Hello everyone, 
Josh and I finally got our whole code to work, and now we are focusing on creating folders for each bacterial classification and uploading their respective pictures into Google Drive. Once we have entirely uploaded the images for each bacteria classification, we can change the parts of the code referring to the tomato leaf disease to the bacterial identification ones. This semester went by so fast that I am shocked that we are a few weeks away from culminating this semester. I am happy and, simultaneously, a little bit sad because work won't give me Thanksgiving or Christmas, so I won't be able to visit my family in Mexico, but I'm still looking forward to the end of this semester. Stay safe!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 2 Blog

Week 1 blog

Week 12 post