Week 2 Blog

 



Hello everyone!!

This week, I worked with Josh in the lab, learning how to access Google Colabs and looking into learning Python as a programming language in Google Colabs as well. As part of my internship, I will try to learn how to code in Python by finding online tutorials or exercises. If someone in this group knows of any good and helpful web pages for me, please let me know since I am still searching for some. I am excited to try and learn Python independently since it is a skill I will significantly benefit from. I will inform you about my progress and post some learning exercises here. Have a great rest of your week!!

Comments

  1. Annemarie,

    This sounds so cool! I have heard a lot about python but have never really worked with it. I am very excited for you and cant wait to see what you do with it. I have a lot of respect for people who can write software and programs. Hopefully I see you around!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Annemarie,

    That's so amazing that your taking up a new skill that can benefit you in the long run. I've heard of Python but never really understood it as I'm not into computer skills. Excited to see your progress. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Week 1 blog

Week 11 post