Week 12 post

 Hi everyone, 

I worked on my final paper for this internship yesterday in the lab. With the help of Josh, I made some corrections that he suggested for my last submission. I still have a few more things to work on before finishing this assignment, but I have made some good progress and learned a lot, which is crucial. I am glad this semester is almost ending since it has been hectic. I am very grateful for all the opportunities I have had this year, and I am excited to see what else is in store this following semester. I hope everyone else projects is coming out nicely and as planned. 



Comments

  1. Hi Annemarie, It's great that you got to work on your final paper. Those comments are really helpful, unfortunately I haven't started editing mine. I am also glad that this semester is coming to an end, but also dreading the start of another.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Week 2 Blog

Week 1 blog