Week 10 post

 Hello everyone!

This week in the lab, I got to take more samples and pictures of bacteria. I also got to view some of the bacteria colonies under the microscope. Which I have to admit was super cool. However, it was hard to distinguish anything for some of the bacteria colonies. I am currently working on this project with Marco & Maya. We are coordinating and working as a team to complete the samples and photos. The photos that we are taking of the models are uploaded to a google drive and formatted. At first, I viewed this internship as scary, but I am excited to see how this project turns out right now. 






Comments

  1. Hi Annemarie, I also remember thinking this program would be scary as well. But I'm starting to feel more comfortable and excited, and I'm glad so are you. I love taking pictures of things under a microscope. It's so fascinating to see what you can't normally see.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Week 2 Blog

Week 1 blog

Week 12 post